
Finally! After many hours of waiting, DC Universe Online is finally downloaded. Right now I am in the character creation menu as seen in the picture. I feel that this endeavor will take me a while, because I going to make the most bad ass character ever. There are many components to creating your character, starting with male or female, then it goes to hero or villain, and then powers, costume, abilities, weapons, etc. It is very extensive, and it will probably take me all night. I'm still going to have to come up with a kick ass name too. I have a feeling that this game is going to be very interactive just based on this character creator. Once I'm done creating my character I will update you on the specifics of my hero/villain and the world I am about to enter. Roll Tide.
No comments:
Post a Comment