Monday, January 30, 2012

Intro






What's up everyone.  My name is Ellyse Rodriguez, and I am a junior majoring in Communication Arts (TV).  I am from Chi town, also known as the Windy City.   My hobbies include photography, doodling, editing, dancing, watching old SNL skits, and the list goes on.  Basically I like watching anything with Will Ferrel in it because he is extremely hilarious to me.  When it comes to the internet, I always find myself either on music/fashion/photography blogs, Netflix, Hulu, Quickmeme, or Dailypuppy.com. Of course I always go on news aggregators as well such as Yahoo and Google, but I try to just read the paper instead.

I am very interested to see what I learn in this class, especially because the internet is beginning to have such a huge impact on our lives lately.  I seriously don't know what I would do without it even though we (as in me and the internet), have a love/hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment