Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello hello.

My name is Kim Vosburg. I'm a senior majoring in English and Communication Arts (Rhetorical Studies side). I  grew up in Franklin, Wisconsin, which is just south of Milwaukee. The city of Madison and UW have always been a big part of my family's life, though and now I'm proud to be a fourth generation Badger. When I'm not in class, I spend my time playing the saxophone in the marching band (alas, they don't let us play "Careless Whisper" like that guy in that one video :D) and working as a Writing Fellow for classes in the College of Letters and Science (which unites two of my great loves: editing papers and colorful writing utensils). Beyond school, I love anything that has to do with reading and cooking. I'm always looking for a new book or magazine and love to try new restaurants around Madison.

I was drawn to CA 346 because I wanted to take a class that would help me better understand the medium I use to connect with others, socialize, study, research, and learn every day. I'm looking forward to learning about the development of the world wide web and how it will impact my life in days and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment